- Dates: 10/6, 11/17, 12/15, 1/19, 2/9, 3/15, 4/5.
- YOU MUST UPLOAD A HEADSHOT PHOTO OF YOUR CHILD THAT WE WILL USE TO CHECK THEM IN. PLEASE ENSURE THE PHOTO IS CURRENT AND WE CAN SEE YOUR CHILD'S FACE.
- All Youth Center students/participants MUST have a parent register as a chaperone for at least one night. Participants whose parent does not show up to the night they select will not be allowed entry. There is a separate SIGN UP GENIUS registration you should complete to be a Youth Center Chaperone.
- Drop off time: no restrictions on drop off time for events
- Pick up: You may only pick up your child early prior to 9:40pm, you will need to come in and sign them out. If taking other children, signed notes from parents/guardians are required. After 9:40pm, you will be asked to wait for general dismissal at 10pm.
- Youth Center is a Harford County Parks and Recreation program within the Fallston Recreation Council designed for 6th, 7th and 8th grade students in the Fallston school district. It is a social gathering where we provide a safe, controlled, drug and alcohol free place for these students to gather and dance to music provided by a DJ or play different sporting games like basketball and foosball. Youth Center events occur multiple times a year from October to April on Friday nights from 7pm to 10pm. We typically host 600 kids for our events.
- Please be aware of what your child is wearing. If they arrive in inappropriate clothing that does not meet the Youth Center dress code, they will be asked to contact a parent for different clothing or the child will need to be picked up.
- Please contact Kim Parsons, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.